Server Name: L2 Lulu
Date Added: 2020-12-12 13:14:36 Offline



Status
Offline
Website link
https://l2lulu.eu/
Server Status/Opening date
Live
Server Rates:
EXP: 30
 
SP: 30
DROP: 5
 
ADENA: 10
SAFE ENCHANT: 4
 
MAX ENCHANT: 16
Server platform information:
L2Java Normal Non-Custom
Client Version
High Five
Votes
1152
Favorites
0
Hits this month
42
Country
Denmark DK
Server Owner
Lulu
Last Check
2022-11-27T01:10:30-05:00
Previous Check
2022-11-27T00:39:30-05:00

Description

We start a project after 1 year of work we have think to start a 30x adena 5x Normal Scroll chance 50% Blessed Scroll chance 60% Elemental Max. Level Level 7 Elemental Stone chance 40% Elemental Crystal chance 30% And some events Protect The King Fight For Throne Death Match Last Man Standing Korean Style Tresure Hunter Capture The Flag Team vs Team Gm Hunter Daily Quests

Comments

Language: English   

Made with by Amnesia
Copyright © 2022 L2Net Voting Platform. All rights reserved.