l2net
     
     

Server Name: L2Riley
Date Added: 2021-09-22 10:13:33 Offline



Status
Offline
Website link
https://l2riley.com/
Server Status/Opening date
Live
Server Rates:
EXP: 2000
 
SP: 2000
DROP: 100
 
ADENA: 2000
SAFE ENCHANT: 3
 
MAX ENCHANT: 20
Server platform information:
L2Java Normal Custom
Client Version
Interlude
Votes
15
Favorites
0
Hits this month
41
Country
France FR
Server Owner
L2Riley
Last Check
2021-10-21T16:52:20-04:00
Previous Check
2021-10-21T10:27:41-04:00

Description

Server Rates XP: x2000 SP: x2000 Adena: x2000 Drop: x100 Enchantment Rates Safe Enchant: 3 Max Enchant : 20 Simple Scroll: 0-14 -> 65% On Fail -> Crystals Blessed Scroll: 0-14 -> 100% Crystal Scroll: 0-16 -> 80% On Fail -> +12 Custom Scroll: 16 to 17 85%, 17 to 18 80%, 18 to 19 70%, 19 to 20 65% On Fail -> Same Enchant Fast Enchant system -> Enchant window will not disappear after each enchant Customs Information Armors - Apella, Dynasty ( Both same status ) Weapons - Gold, Dynasty ( Both same status ) Jewels - Boss, PVP Raid Jewels Custom Tattoos Custom Accessories with Custom status Boss Scrolls ( Increasing special status for 1 hour ) Gear Information Buying Normal gear for farm items in Shop Gear are updatable to PVP with Farm/Raid's Enchant/Augments will not be lost on update PVP Weapon's Custom Glow Augments 1 Active + 1 Passive Mid - 5% High - 10% Top - 15% Fast Augment System -> Double Click to LS for augment Events Team vs Team Capture the flag Deathmatch Tournament 1v1, 3v3, 5v5, 9v9 every 6 hour's Unique GM events Party Zone Opens every 3 hour's with 1 hour duration At least 3 member's in party 1 window per pc PVP Zone PVP Zone map changes every hour Top PVP Killer each hour get awarded Custom Target System only on PVP Zone ( You are able to see your enemy class/live status update ) Olympiad Hero period: 1 Week Hero every 7 Days at 2AM At least 3 players to begin playing Skill reuse after match Items - S Grade ( NO CUSTOMS ) Max Enchant is + 6 If you have more than +6 it will automatic be counted as +6 in your status Olympiad Starts 18:00 GMT +2 Olympiad Ends 00:00 GMT +2 VIP System Custom Name / Title colors ( .vip ) x2 Mass Vote Reward x2 PVP Reward +5% chance to enchant items More Drops to Farm mobs, Party zone, Raid bosses Less chance to drop Item from PK's .vip command Vip Chat System(public chat, via ^ ) Pk System You can drop items by PK's. You are safe until 10 PK's After 10 you have big chance to drop Items If You are VIP you are safe until 20 PK's 1 item can be dropped each time There are 70% chance to drop If you are VIP there are 30% chance to drop Raid Bosses Most Damage Dealt Drops will be kept to the ground for 30 seconds Special Boss 4h Grand Bosses 3h Normal Bosses 1h

Comments